Sustaining Partners are friends of Christianity Today who make an annual commitment of $1,000 or more and make it possible for the nonprofit ministry to explore new initiatives, extend its global reach, and elevate the most transformative stories and ideas of the kingdom of God. Thank you to CT's 221 Sustaining Partners from 2020 honored in CT's March 2021 issue.
Sustaining Partners commit to:
- Give an annual gift of $1,000 or more
- Pray for Christianity Today’s mission and vision
- Tell others about Christianity Today and share Beautiful Orthodoxy
Special Benefits include:
- Quarterly ministry updates and prayer requests from President and CEO Timothy Dalrymple
- Early access to select, new CT books and downloadable resources
- Special invitation to Christianity Today gatherings in your area
- Named recognition in our annual materials, including in the March issue of CT magazine and on ChristianityToday.org
You can make your 2021 Sustaining Partner gift now below.
= Required fields
Field Is Required
Select a gift amount:
Credit Card Information:
Direct Debit Information: